Saturday 11 December 2010

Remember when I said new blog every friday? About that...

Hey :)

Hope you all liked my little rick roll down there... sure gave me a thrill *is an internet geek*
right, things that have happened... Oh yes!
Best Paramore picture in history no?

On November 23th I saw Paramore, fucking hell... Best gig in the history of gigs, and that is no means exaggerating. I went with 2 of my best mates and they enjoyed it too XD, I was dead the next day and as is tradition I had to buy a t-shirt :). We got into the 02 and managed to see B.o.B (who was surprisingly good) and we knew that there were two support bands (No idea what happened to the first, we kinda concluded that they were playing WITH B.o.B) and so after B.o.B we thought, Oh, there's one more support band - we've got time to go get a hot dog and judge them. So the lights went down, Both Chris and Frankie had bought hot dogs and Frankie had a water bottle (which had no cap because apparantly we're gonna throw stuff at Hayley Williams, I would never throw anything other than myself at her... lol, and you probably think I'm kidding). So yeah, we were sitting there and the lights went down, the music started and we were like "oh, they aren't too bad" Then 4 spotlights went onto the curtain and we were like HOLY SHIT, THATS PARAMORE! So Frankie and Chris had to literally down the hotdogs and Frankie had to try and drink a bottle of water in a few seconds before I nearly collapsed of being starstruck (again, you probably think I'm kidding, Hayley came out for Airplanes and I nearly had a seizure)


In other news, I failed NaNoWriMo *high five* XD I got to 20,000 words though. Better than no words at all.
*fangirlsqueeeel*

Also... I SAW DEATHLY HALLOWS :) *spoiler alert!*
Personally I thought it was the best movie so far (apart from Goblet of Fire obviously) I mean, it was amazing!
I loved the beginning when they were all getting ready for the war and they showed Hermione obliviating her parents (they could have used the same actors from COS but that's me just being picky XD) and was I the only one who preferred Hedwigs death in the movie than the book? Far more heroic in my opinion lol. The thing about David Yates... He doesn't include stuff in previous movies, then in the next movie, he acts like he did - This frustrates me deeply, Like the wedding, Oh my god it was like "theres a wedding?". Seriously, I could feel half the people around me who haven't read the book going, holy shit... We've only just been introduced to Bill, And he's getting married?
Now, the Harry-Hermione dance scene... I LOVED IT! That's all I'm saying, it was funny and lovingly awkward.
Godrics Hollow, HOLY SHIT! It was so damn scary! although, when Harry/Hermione says "I told you we should have used polyjuice potion" I had to blurt out "That's because in the book... You did!". Bathilda Bagshot was absolutely spot on! It was brilliant! So scary and if theres one thing David Yates is FANTASTIC at, it is creating tension, You know that the snake is going to jump out, but you don't know when.
The Silver Doe is arguably one of my favourite Chapters in Harry Potter so I was interested to see how it would pan out, and I was not at all disappointed. It was absolutely spot on and exactly how I imagined it happening - I must say, when Ron was confronted by the horcurx, I pictured it to look a little more... Angelic if you know what I mean, But it was still more or less spot on. I thought that Harry and Hermione making out naked kind of added to the jealousy so I had no problem with it... Aparantly Rupert Grint had to watch it being filmed and couldn't stop laughing.
Dobby's death, Most sad part of any Harry Potter film... Ever! I nearly cried (call me cold hearted but I can't cry at films, trust.) and that means, it was sad - Even though he did look like ET when he got buried... right?
Anyway, It was a great film and yeah... It was good XD


Gonna round this off now.
Peace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment