Sunday 12 June 2011

Wooooow...

Hey :)
So I just went through some of my old posts on here and I am cringing to the max. I was such a bitch a few years ago, wow.
It's like finding one of my old diaries from about 3 years ago (which I did the other day... Jeez), I swear, when I was 14 I was obsessed with the opposite sex and everything to do with love and gossip. Dude, I was shallow XD
Some of them don't even make any sense, I mean there was something in there about detention? I don't even remember having a detention... well, I've had detention but I don't remember getting one in Year 9. Oh well. I was such a little shit it's unbelievable. Oh, You can go and read the archive of my posts if you want but you may just cringe to death lol.
I should be revising History right now, but posting on here seemed a whole lot more interesting. I swear, I'm going to fail History so badly on Tuesday - The only remotely interesting thing I know about Hitler is that he molested his Niece... Nice going Adolph.
Most people seem to be finishing their exams this week, I don't finish until two weeks tomorrow o____O. EFFORT, Oh well, It's worth it apparently.
I never ever ever have to do Maths ever again :D So ludicrously happy (I bet you thought Ludicrously Tasty then for a second, If you're British that is. Don't lie! :P)
So I'm going to go and attempt to learn about Hitler and not go on the computer *no promises*

x

No comments:

Post a Comment