Wednesday 8 June 2011

Exam Stress and What not.

So helloooo :)

I keep meaning to do a blog post but never get 'round to it. But, I'm typing now :)

So GCSEs have started in the UK and they've hit me. hard. It's not so much having a lot of exams that is stressing me, It's the lack of revision. Now I know that's my fault but I can't seem to get my mind in gear. Oh well, It's only the rest of my life ;)

I'm going to try and blog for most days from now on, I know that seems unlikely but I'll try :D

We had our last day of full time education (well, until September, I'm going back for 6th Form) and it was actually quite emotional (I said quite) for the most part despite the fact I can't wait to get rid of those sods.

Me looking like a dork in the middle. Surrounded by my bitches.
Oh, what else has happened? OH YEAH, I met James and Oliver Phelps!!!!! AKA Gred and Forge! They were so ridiculously nice and lovely and just THEM! They signed a photo of them for me :D
They've touched that!
Anyway, I've run out of things  to talk about
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment