Sunday 13 February 2011

Hello Chummies, It's been a while

Hello darlings :)

I know I haven't posted in a while but school came back and bit me and retakes and coursework and ARGH!
*breath*
So what has happened recently? WELL...
Russell Kane, Before the fit hair happened
Last Friday (Feb 4th) I saw Russell Kane live at The Stables in MK and he was bloody hilarious. His opening act was Ed Gamble - He was funny too, I had seen him on the extended Russell Howard's Good News once and he was really funny, really glad that I got to see him as well as Russell Kane.
Russell Kane's act mainly consists of jokes about his family and growing up in a council estate, which makes for a lot of humour and a lot of the jokes are about his Dad, but while we were laughing at all the jokes, Russell dropped the bombshell at the very end of the act - His father is infact dead, which leads to you feeling very guilty about laughing about all these things but then you remember, He is laughing about his Father (not about his death, but in general) so you don't feel as guilty, It was such a great evening and much of the time before the show started was with Eve people watching and trying to remember the name of Pete Sutcliffe's wife from Gavin and Stacey (It's Dawn by the way, Eve remembered when we were queueing to get ice-cream lol)
Me and the less good Emily :P
This Friday was spent at my birthday party, which turned out to be a lovely evening and I got a lot of great presents including some dosh and some Toy Story 3 Silly Band (YAY). It was a pretty hilarious evening and it completely wiped me out, I was exhausted by the end haha. Shout out to everyone who came to my party and made it a great night =D (BTW, my birthday is on Tuesday, just to get a few things straight. I'mma be 16 :P)

Recently things on my YouTube channel have been taking off (and by taking off I mean, I now have more than 10 subscribers lol) and I'm really starting to get into it, I am also part of a collab channel called Slytherdork so if you want to sub there too it'd be appreciated

Right, that's more or less everything up to speed
Post soon
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment